2013 Award Winner- Denise Alosa
Micro-Bio Medics, an athletic training
supply company, will present an award each year at the annual Eastern Athletic
Trainers' Association. In selecting the certified athletic trainer, it should
be remembered the he/she should be a person who has make an outstanding contribution to the profession on the secondary or prep school level.
list of criteria will be the basis for the selection, of which 50 percent or
more must be met in order to receive this award:
1. BOC certified and in good
2. Recognized excellence in the field of athletic training
3. Current member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
4. Outstanding service to the EATA, NATA or state organization
5 Outstanding service to the certified athletic trainer's place of professional
6. Must have promoted the field of athletic training through speaking engagements,
publications in the professional journals or books, teaching innovations, active
participation in/ support of others in the field.
7. Have served on a committee or held office in either EATA, NATA, or state
8. Community service - i.e. Emergency Medical Technician, etc.
9. Professional memberships - i.e. American College of Sports Medicine, Physical
Therapy Association, etc.
10. Must demonstrate honesty, integrity, adaptability, tactfulness, and friendless
when dealing with his/her fellow athletic trainers.
Home > Awards > Henry Schein/MBM Award